Friday, December 26, 2008

Check out this blog

Well, hi ya doing? Christmas is over and all the madness of shopping gone with it. I was kinda relieved by it. My grand kids liked what they got. Of course they would say that to me anyway. They are great kids. My sister is still waiting to see her grand kids, so she is still waiting for that relieve phase.

I was playing around the other day and just looking at other blogs and came across one I thought everyone who cooks might like. It is the French Cooking Board. If you don't see a recipe you would like to try here or at Mama's Gals Kitchen. Try this blog. They have some great recipes and other things on the site.

Well, I hope all your Christmas wishes came true, God bless all of you. And I hope everyone has a Happy New Year to come.

No comments: