Friday, November 21, 2008

Clay Bake ware

I don't know about you, but I just found this stuff. A friend of mine told me about it. It is terrific!
Clay Bake ware has been around since almost the beginning. From Indians and Egypt this has been an old tried and true method. I can't believe I just found this.. You take the bake ware and soak it in water in the sink for about 15 minutes then put, lets say a chicken in, with the onion and all the aromatics ( garlic cloves, rosemary, tyme, or whatever you prefer) and put it in the oven.. The clay bake ware keeps the chicken moist and browns it to perfection. It does take a few times cooking in this to get use to it..... but believe me, you will cook in one all the time once you do.... Check out this new, old, bake ware.. and type of baking.. It is moist and delicious..
Thanks for listening.
Mama's Gals
Mama' Gals Kitchen

No comments: